Saturday, June 27, 2009

News: THE MALHOTRA BRIDE


The Malhotra Bride is my first novel. I had written it in August 2000. And the novel is finally published in the year 2009. I don't think I had to wait for anything this long. But it is definitely worth the wait. The thrill I felt holding the published work in my hand is beyond compare. This is all thanks to Raider Publishing International, USA - my book's publisher. The book looks gorgeous, even if it is only my opinion. It is very glossy and appealing to the eye. As to how it reads - I am hoping that people will get back to me regarding this. The Malhotra Bride is available around the globe on the internet for purchase in most parts of the world - USA, England, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Africa, New Zealand and most importantly, in India. I am hoping that The Malhotra Bride will find its way into the shelves of Crossword Bookstore, Oxford Bookstore and Landmark very soon. Hope to catch one and all at book signings.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the book - its so romantic - keep it up
    keep writing more such books

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....firstly...thnks for dropping by my blog...hw did u find it? and wow....9 years? I'm currently half way through writing a novel...hw did u go about the process of finding a publisher? would love to get some advice....

    congrats on ur book....hope it's successful in sales....though getting a book published is success itself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey d indian version of Mills & Boons author.Just finished ur book, want to re-read it already :). marvellous work.Had read your MB story but this is a full scale vesrion.Im just going WOW & feel like laughing out loud.already grinning since 2days everytime I was reading it.

    Sunita & Akshay feel like old friends of me, u give the reader that feeling and we feel the mood changes as the story moves. glad my friends are finally a couple after much hardship and will remain MADE FOR EACH OTHER ALWAYS!GO FULL THROTTLE for many more of your masterpieces.Love you, a bear hug coming your way.

    ReplyDelete